Digital Media, i-LEARN Edition
In compliance with all the requirements of the Diploma of Vocational Studies in the field of Secretarial Studies, this interactive online course:
- has been completely revised to reflect the latest version of WordPress and its intuitive new page editor;
- goes hand in hand with the Lac-Félix website, which has been completely revamped with a simplified editing experience which the learner can practice at will;
- offers easy access to the Lac-Félix website via the SOFAD portal;
- guides the learner step by step through easy-to-follow menus;
- makes it easier to master the functionalities of WordPress thanks to numerous helpful screenshots.
The interactive online course Digital Media is full of practical exercises aimed at reinforcing learning and simulating the real needs of the job market.
Feedback can be given in various ways:
- answers entered on the screen are corrected;
- after a learner follows exercises and instructions their work is displayed on a web page;
- teachers validate work by accessing the learner's personalized website and using an answer key.
Duration: 30 hours (2 units)
- Situation 1: Organizing your work
- Status Report 1
- Situation 2: Editing a website
- Status Report 2
- Let’s take a closer look
- Situation 3: Applying advanced concepts and checking your work
- Status Report 3
2 scored activities.
Taking a proctored exam.
Note for teachers:
The Lac-Félix WordPress site can be used to take the exam for course 960-672 – Digital Media, i-LEARN Edition.
For any information about this or anything else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 529-2800 or 1 866 840-9346.