The course the Mechanization of Work is a Secondary IV course in the Science and Technology program, intended to develop learners’ ability to analyze and design technical objects and seek solutions to problems submitted.
Duration: 50 hours (2 units)
This learning guide aims to develop the learners’ ability to deal with situations relating to:
- the types of diagrams used to represent a technical object;
- the motion mechanisms in certain technical objects and the way in which they transmit or transform motion;
- the links between the parts of a technical object that allow or do not allow for motion;
- forces and fluids;
- the characteristics of different types of materials.
- Passing mark for scored activities: 60%
- Passing mark for certification examination: 60%