The interactive online course Calculations Related to Source Documents, iLearn Edition, is offered as part of the vocational program of study in Accounting. The elements of this competency are:
- Calculating and preparing supporting documents related to purchases and sales;
- Calculating discounts and preparing supporting documents;
- Calculating international payments and preparing supporting documents;
- Calculating simple interest;
- Calculating compound interest and prepare loan amortization schedules.
This iLearn includes all the components necessary for the learner's progress:
- Real-life work situations related to an accounting clerk's job;
- A multitude of tasks related to the field of accounting;
- A diagnostic test on basic mathematical operations;
- Interactive exercises with automatic correction and helpful feedback;
- a course on how to use a commercial calculator;
- Summaries of the concepts being studied in a printed book called the "Summary", useful for notetaking and review.
Duration: 30 hours (2 units)
- Situation 1: Prepare to Properly Fill Out Supporting Documents
- Situation 2: Supporting Documents in Commercial Exchanges
- Situation 3: Price Reductions
- Situation 4: Foreign Currencies and International Payments
- Situation 5: Simple Interest
- Situation 6: Compound Interest
1 pre-assessment and 2 scored activities
Evaluations for assessment purposes:
Supervised exam administration
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 514 529-2800 or, toll-free, 1 866 840-9346.