How can I create a Portail SOFAD account?
Please refer to the ''Registration - Login" tutorial for learners or teachers depending on your situation.
How can I log into my account?
If you don't have an account yet, please start by creating your account by referring to the ''Registration - Login" tutorial.
If you already have an account, please follow the steps below.
- Access portailsofad.com
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the "Log in" button.
Which devices can I use to access Portail SOFAD?
You can use a computer or a tablet with Internet access.
Which browser should I use?
We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
What is an Access Key?
- The Access Key found in each learning guide includes a series of letters and numbers separated by dashes. Each Access Key is unique.
- The Access Key allows access to the digital components of the learning guide when added to a Portail SOFAD account.
- To access the digital components of the learning guide, enter your Access Key including the dashes into the "New Access Key Input" section on the Home page of your account.
How can I add an Access Key to my account?
Please refer to the “Adding an Access Key to an Account” tutorial.