How can I create a Portail SOFAD account?
Please refer to the ''Registration - Login" tutorial for learners or teachers depending on your situation.
How can I log into my account?
If you don't have an account yet, please start by creating your account by referring to the ''Registration - Login" tutorial.
If you already have an account, please follow the steps below.
- Access portailsofad.com
- Click "Log in" in the upper right corner.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the "Log in" button.
Which devices can I use to access Portail SOFAD?
You can use a computer or a tablet with Internet access.
Which browser should I use?
We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
What is an Access Key?
- The Access Key found in each learning guide includes a series of letters and numbers separated by dashes. Each Access Key is unique.
- The Access Key allows access to the digital components of the learning guide when added to a Portail SOFAD account.
- To access the digital components of the learning guide, enter your Access Key including the dashes into the "New Access Key Input" section on the Dashboard of your account.
How can I add an Access Key to my account?
Please refer to the “Adding an Access Key to an Account” tutorial.