The competency Producing Reports is part of the program of study for a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in Secretarial Studies.
As students perform the assigned tasks, they acquire elements of the competency Producing Reports:
- organizing work
- transcribing text
- laying out text
- inserting elements in documents
- generating tables of contents and indexes
- creating page layouts
- validating work
- publishing reports
Duration: 60 hours (4 units)
- The Producing Reports learning guide consists of three work situations:
- Initiation to Producing Reports
- Inserting and Laying Out All the Elements of a Report
- Finalizing the Report
Examination under supervision.
For any questions, please contact your Educational Delegate.