This course is concerned mainly with choosing a career. A personal profile of the learner's knowledge and experience is drawn up in the first part. In the second part, the student compares his/her personal profile with occupational descriptions of selected careers. The third part deals with making choices and decisions concerning a future occupation.
Duration: 75 hours (3 units)
- Reasons for Career-Choice Process;
- Components of Personal Profile;
- Personal Experience;
- Knowledge to Date;
- Personality Traits;
- Writing the Personal Profile;
- Looking Ahead;
- Selection Process;
- Occupational Requirements;
- Implications of Career Choice;
- Planning to Act on Choices.
- Passing mark for scored activities: 60%
- Passing mark for certification examination: 60%