Date de disponibilité:
The goal of this course is to study reasoning expressed mathematically. In this course, learners will learn to use logical quantifiers and construct truth tables. They will also examine the notions of implications and equivalences. They will be required to study the notions of existential and universal quantifiers. Finally, they will determine the negation of a compound propositional form and calculate the value of a compound propositional form.
• Propositions and Logical Connectives;
• Truth Value of a Compound Proposition;
• Tautologies, Contradictions and Implications;
• Negation of a Compound Proposition;
• Propositions, Propositional Forms and Solution Sets of Propositional Form;
• Truth Value of a Quantified Compound Propositional Form.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%