Date de disponibilité:
In this course, learners will learn about the various concepts related to trigonometric functions. They will learn about the trigonometric circle, angular and arc measures expressed in radians and the wrapping function. While all of the trigonometric functions will be covered, the graphs of the sine, cosine and tangent functions will be examined in greater detail. Learners will also use trigonometric identities and the definitions of the trigonometric ratios to prove trigonometric identities and to solve simple trigonometric equations. Lastly, they will use sinusoidal functions to model situations and to solve problems.
• Converting from Degrees to Radians and from Radians to Degrees;
• The Wrapping Function;
• Evaluating a Trigonometric Function for a Number Expressed in Radians;
• Graphing a Trigonometric Function;
• Graphing a Sinusoidal Function;
• Fundamental Trigonometric Identities;
• Proving Simple Trigonometric Identities;
• Solving Simple Trigonometric Equations of the First and Second Degrees;
• Trigonometric Functions Involving a Sum or a Difference of Two Real Numbers;
• Solving Problems Using Sinusoidal Function.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%