In this course, learners study exponential and logarithmic functions and their characteristics (domain, range, increase, decrease, etc.), and learn to find the rules of these functions and of the inverse functions. They also have an opportunity to develop their algebraic skills by applying the properties of logarithms. Lastly, learners solve equations and problems involving exponential and logarithmic functions.
• Graphing Exponential Functions;
• Rule of an Exponential Function;
• Converting Exponential Expressions into Logarithmic Form, and Vice-Versa;
• Graphing Logarithmic Functions;
• Rule of a Logarithmic Function;
• Inverse Functions of Logarithmic and Exponential Functions;
• Applying the Laws of Logarithmic Calculation;
• Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Equations;
• Solving Problems Involving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%