This is the first in a series of four Secondary V courses equivalent to Mathematics 514 in the youth sector. In this course, the learners learn how to find the optimum solution in a given situation.
• Interpreting Different Parts of a Problem;
• Translating a Problem into Mathematical Language;
• The Polygon of Constraints;
• Verifying That a Point Belongs to the Polygon of Constraints;
• Solving an Optimization Problem.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%