Date de disponibilité:
In this course, learners continue to build on some of the concepts they learned in other Secondary IV mathematics courses: systems of equations, functions, analytical geometry, congruence and similarity. In analytical and Euclidian geometry, emphasis is placed on deductive reasoning.
Note that the use of a graphing calculator is permitted.
• Using Graphs to Solve Systems of Equations of Different Degrees;
• Using Algebra to Solve Systems of Equations of Different Degrees;
• Solving Problems Using a System of Equations in Two Variables;
• Operations on Polynomial Functions;
• Characteristics of Graphs;
• Distance Between a Point and a Line;
• Calculating the Perimeter and the Area of a Polygone;
• Geometric Deduction;
• Characteristics of a Congruent or Similar Figures;
• Equivalent Figures and Equivalent Solids;
• Deducing Unknown Measurements or Ratios;
• Proofs Involving Plane Figures;
• Solving Geometry Problems.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%