Date de disponibilité:
This course examines the parabola used to draw graphs of different situations involving a maximum or minimum value represented on these graphs by a vertex.
• Determining the Maximum;
• Equations Involving a Maximum;
• Graphing an Equation of the Form y = ax2;
• Graphing an Equation of the Form y = ax2 + c;
• Solving a Second-Degree Equation by Factoring;
• Solving a Second-Degree Equation Using the Quadratic Formula;
• Graphing a Second-Degree Equation;
• Determining the Maximum or Minimum, Given a Second-Degree Equation;
• Solving a Problem that Can be Written as a Second-Degree Equation.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%