In this course, learners expand their knowledge of straight lines by studying the equations of parallel and perpendicular lines. In addition, they learn how to calculate the distance between any two points and to find the coordinates of the point that divides a line segment in a given ratio. Learners are also required to solve analytical geometry problems.
• Determining the Equation of a Line;
• Perpendicular and Parallel Lines;
• Distance Between Two Points;
• Coordinates of a Point That Divides a Line Segment in a Given Ratio;
• Solving Analytical Geometry Problems.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%