This is the second of two compulsory courses on solving equations and inequalities. In this course, learners learn methods of solving systems of equations in two variables. They also learn to represent systems of equations or inequalities graphically.
• Graphing a system of equations;
• Solving a system of equations by comparison;
• Solving a system of equations by substitution;
• Solving a system of equations by elimination through addition;
• Solving a system of equations: four possible methods;
• Solving everyday problems;
• Graphing a system of inequalities.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%