Availability date: 01/08/2019
This is the second in a series of three compulsory courses on geometry. In this course, learners learn to construct triangles and quadrilaterals. They also learn to calculate the perimeter and the area of polygons and circles, as well as the lateral area, total area and volume of solids.
• Drawing quadrilaterals;
• Drawing triangles;
• Drawing trapezoids and rhombuses;
• Perimeter and area of familiar polygons;
• Perimeter and area of irregular polygons;
• Circles and circumference;
• Lateral area and total area of solids;
• Volume of solids.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%