This is the third in a series of three compulsory courses on the four operations (+, −, ×, ÷). In this course, learners master the four operations on decimals and percents.
• Finding equivalences between fractions or mixed numbers and decimals;
• Rounding decimals;
• Multiplying or dividing by 10, 100, 1 000 or 10 000;
• Adding two decimals;
• Substracting two decimals;
• Multiplying two decimals;
• Dividing two decimals;
• Order of operations on decimals and mixed numbers;
• Solving problems from everyday situations involving decimals and mixed numbers;
• Converting given percents to ratios with a denominateur of 100;
• Changing percents to decimals and vice versa.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%