Date de disponibilité:
This is the second in a series of three compulsory courses on the four operations (+, −, ×, ÷). In this course, learner master the four operations in Q (fractions, mixed numbers and improper fractions).
• Writing ratios in fractional form;
• Finding two equivalent representations for a given fraction;
• Simplifying fractions to lowest terms;
• Converting mixed numbers to improper fractions and vice versa;
• Locating fractions, improper fractions and mixed numbers on a number line;
• Comparing two fractions;
• Multiplying fractions;
• Dividing two fractions;
• Substracting fractions;
• The four operations on fractions;
• Adding fractions;
• Problems borrowed from everyday situations.
A supervised ministerial examination in an adult education centre.
Passing mark: 60%