Date de disponibilité:
Geometric Representation is the third and final Secondary III mathematics course in the Diversified Basic Education Program. Its goal is to help learners become able to handle situations in which an object or physical space must be represented with geometric relationships, figures and solids. By the end of this course, learners will be able to use various strategies and reasoning to solve situational problems involving spatial measurement and representation. This learning guide includes five learning situations and is accompanied by three scored activities.
Numeric and algebraic expressions
• Manipulating rational and irrational numbers;
• Manipulating numeric and algebraic expressions.
• Describing, constructing and representing objects;
• Net, projection and perspective;
• Converting between different units of measurement;
• Finding measurements.
Passing mark for scored activities: 60%
Passing mark for certification examination: 60%