Date de disponibilité:
Data Collection is the second Secondary III mathematics course in the Diversified Basic Education Program. Its goal is to enable learners to deal with situations that involve collecting or processing data expressed in the form of a one-variable distribution. By the end of the course, learners will be able to use different strategies and types of reasoning to solve situational problems in the family of data processing situations.
This learning guide contains four learning situations and is accompanied by two scored activities.
One-variable statistical distributions
• Organizing and interpreting statistical data;
• Constructing and interpreting distribution tables;
• Representing and interpreting graphs;
• Calculating measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
• Enumerating possibilities and calculating probabilities;
• Representing events.
Passing mark for scored activities: 60%
Passing mark for certification examination: 60%